Resources to read before you join the conversation:
- Women and the economy, Beijing Platform for Action
- CEDAW Article 14: Governments should undertake to eliminate discrimination against women in rural areas so that they may participate in and benefit from rural development.
- CEDAW Article 11: Women have an equal right to work with men, which includes pay, promotions, training, health and safety.
- Sustainable Development Goal 8: Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth full and productive employment and decent work for all.
- Sustainable Development Goal 10: Reduce income inequality within and among countries.